2008年9月30日火曜日

Movies

WANTED


 I saw some movies in this summer. I was surprised to watch the movie which is called "WANTED". First, I'm going to talk about this movie. The main star are 3 peoples:James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, Angelina Jolie. This is an action movie so there are many action scenes. This is very big scale! Wesley starring James McAvoy is very ordinary man. And he is disgusted by his life. But his life changed by meeting one woman who is Fox starring Angelina Jolie. She is a member of assassination group. She told him to join the group because his father joined the group. Top of the group is Sloan starring Morgan Freeman. Wesley wants to change his life. After all, he enters the group and he becomes an assassin. .....If you want to know next to happen, you had better watch this movie. Angelina is very beautiful and action scenes look very cool! And this movie scale is very surprising. But I thought this movie is good for me. It's very exciting but too much murder. But if you want to watch this movie, I recommend it to watch at the theater. you can see this movie, more exciting than watch this at the home.




The Terminal



Second, I'm going to talk sbout this movie which is called "The Terminal". This movie made by fammous film directer who is Steven Allan Spielberg. He makes many famous and wonderful movies. This is one of them. The main star is Viktor Navorski starring Tom Hanks. One day, He goes to air port to go to America. But he can't go out. Because riot happen at the his mother country, his passport lost meaning. After all, he can't enter the America and he has to be here for a long time. But he doesn't never give up! He makes many friend in the air port, and he loves one weman who is Ameria starring Catherine Jones. If you want to know next to happen, for example his love and his future, you should watch this movie. When I watched this movie, this movie makes me hert warming. I recommend it! Tom is very wonderful acter! I was impressed His acting. I want to see it again.


0 件のコメント: